A fire broke out in a house due to cylinder blast near Balasharam in Mahore.

A fire broke out in a house due to cylinder blast near Balasharam in Mahore. Army and police personnel rushed to spot immediately to save the lives and goods kept in the house. We thank army and police officers who rescued the household immediaetly.We also reached at the spot and helped the army to save the precious lives. Meharan Nasreen said I am not a social activist but as a humantarian this is our responsibilty to reach their and save the lives and as i helped with army personnel and other people at the spot.This is lesson to every women we should alert every time to face any incident because there is little children in our home. With regards Meharan Nasreen Akhter

2022-02-25 01:57:56 Suhail Ahmad Baba



Comment Area